“Girls night out”

Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Winona
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Came to the Boathouse for appetizers and drink specials on “Wonder Women” Night. Something new that they just started. We arrived early since it only went from 5:00-6:30 we were lucky to get a table. Nice Waitress but service due to only one Bartender was very slow. Guests waiting for a table were told they couldn’t order a drink until they were seated so many of them left. Once we were served the food was good and drinks were okay. View of the river a plus but the acoustics are awful! Very loud and hard to hear the person next to you. Outdoor seating needed! We will try again but would rather sit outside or have them open the windows. Did I mention LOUD!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Terrible service. Food was mediocre at best. I ordered a steak medium-rare. I received a steak that inconsistent as far as thickness and as a result it was medium well on the ends and nearly raw in the middle. Very disappointing and will definitely not return.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The food and drinks exceeded our expectations. Great variety on the menu. Nice view of the water. An underrated restaurant for Winona. It is small, though, so come early if you dine at peak hours.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The cheese curds were super delicious. Everyone in our party loved their meals. I had the salmon and it was the best salmon I ever had.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I recently had a graduation dinner here and the service was terrible. The waitress took 30 minutes to bring out a beer and when she did she gave me a glass that had residue from the last drink in it. Out of the 10 of us that were at dinner 3 people didn't even get their food and the waitress could not recite what was missing or if it was even cooking. The false advertise the "Sockeye Salmon" because when two people at the table ordered that it came out and was atlantic salmon which is lower quality fish and cheaper. The bartender is extremely rude and called one person in our party a B****. Owner would not accommodate our bill for the issues we dealt with and was very rude when he talked to us. Over priced due to the horrible service and rude employees. I would never eat here again and would never recommend this place to anybody.

2  Thank Garrett G

Been to Boat House? Share your experiences!