“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

1st visit on Christmas Eve 2016. Great food, service and cleanliness.

2nd visit late summer 2017. The place was packed. Waiter was timely and friendly . Restaurant clean, but my husband's prime rib wasn't cooked as ordered (rare). It came well-done and our desert was to be of pudding consistency and it was liquid.

The manager came to our table and agreed it was unacceptable. She deducted the prime rib and dessert from our bill and gave us a card to come back for free appetizers.

We haven't been back, yet.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a team pizza dinner as our first meal. Not bad for pizza. The all meat and chicken bacon ranch were the best. I like weird pizzas though.
We also tried the Sunday breakfast buffet. It had a pretty good selection and it was pretty tasty. I really liked the biscuits and gravy, the Canadian bacon and the waffles. I would have to say I thought it was strange there was no cream cheese. I also think that if it was busy it might kind of be an issue getting coffee refills due to not getting your own pot. However the price was decent so can't get too picky. I think the facility was very nice looking though. Love the windows!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The first visit was a family dinner. There was no rhyme or reason as to how food was delivered, except it was all cold, I mean congealed cold. The only thing colder was the wait staff-aloof and snotty. One person didn’t even get served. This was for an 80th birthday and it just was embarrassing. The second time was a grooms dinner and the bread had mold on it, the chicken and fish were raw and cold inside, great impression on the new in laws-not. Rude, rude, rude staff. No excuse for this place to still be open to the public.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

502 has a Great Lake side view offers a classic old style bar and good service. We don’t rush our dinners there, it’s just time to relax and enjoy company and good food.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Nice restaurant with a good assortment of food options. We did both the Sunday breakfast buffet and also did take-out back to our rooms one evening. The food was all very good...I would say the service during the breakfast buffet left a little to be desired. It was a busy day with lots of customers and what appeared to only be 2 waitstaff. The problem with this was we waited about 15 minutes to get the bill after we were done eating and wanting to leave. No biggie...but slightly frustrating. Otherwise, I would recommend the place for quality and delicious food options.