“Really good staff”

Lacasita Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Waite Park
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Megan F. Thank you for making our birthday a great lunch. The food is very good and the staff even better. The fried ice cream needs some help (tiny) but it was free for a birthday.

2  Thank minneapol

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I went with a large group (18) for a few drinks and dinner. The margaritas were tasty, I tried the Peach and Watermelon. My dinner was delicious, I ordered the Pollo Fundido. We had a vegan in our group and they accommodated her order, which was rather difficult. Service was a little slower but with the group size it was kind of expected. All in all a great experience.

1  Thank April E
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We stopped in at LaCasita during Happy Hour. We ordered drinks and our dinners. Our waitress told us to help ourselves to the complimentary appetizer bar. We selected some chips and salsa and pulled meat sliders. We were seated for only a few moments before our dinners came...probably no more than 4-5 minutes after we ordered.

The food was fantastic. The portions were huge and were melt-in-your-mouth delicious. If you want fast and delicious food in a fun environment, you have to stop in here.

1  Thank Bill K
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped into Lacasita after a flight into St Cloud and had the chicken enchiladas! It’s always good, loaded with chicken and just the right flavors. Brandon, the bartender was great! The margaritas are excellent!

1  Thank DRRReview
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The chips and salsa were perfect, my drink came very quickly and my meal came very quickly as well. Piping hot and delicious.