“Best in Town!”

Lacasita Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Waite Park
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The chips and salsa were perfect, my drink came very quickly and my meal came very quickly as well. Piping hot and delicious.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Wanted dinner before going to a movie. The parking lot was very full, but was craving Mexican and thought, let's give it a try. The hostess and the waitress told us not to worry, they could work with our time frame. Seated immediately, brought the chips and salsa, and took our order right away. Both of us ordered enchiladas. I had the 3 different ones with beans and rice. Very good. My companion ordered beef enchiladas. He enjoyed his meal, too. They had us in and out in 30 minutes... service was attentive and fast. Truly enjoyed it.

1  Thank lilredhenny
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I hadn't been here in years so was happy to get the chance to go back this summer. Their margaritas are tasty, big and affordable. The food is pretty good - cheesy with lots of sides. I def left full and happy.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stop here every time I visit St Cloud! Today asked for a skinny margarita and they were excellent! Chicken enchilada was so good!! Service is always attentive and experienced!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The service was excellent and the food was served fast and hot. Chips and salsa were very fresh. Loved the Jumbo Margarita. We would definitely return to this mexican restaurant again.