“Great beer, great building”

Castle Danger Brewery
Ranked #4 of 19 things to do in Two Harbors
More attraction details
Owner description: Castle Danger Brewery is a small production brewery started in Castle Danger, MN, in 2011. In 2014 CDB moved into Two Harbors for a much needed expansion to a larger brewing system, taproom & canning line. Stop by our taproom for a pint or growler fill of some dangerously good ales. Or visit one of the local restaurants or bars from Duluth to Grand Marais and enjoy a Castle Danger tap beer. Cans are available at the local liquor stores.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The beer was delicious, The Growler prices were very comparable, The Taproom itself was spacious, lots of activities during the week.

They are finishing the Landscaping and outdoor areas. When it is done it will look very lovely.

Some families had their children there, and there are tons of Cribbage boards and cards and other family games for people to play.

All reviews
"board games"
in 7 reviews
"beer snob"
in 3 reviews
"huge selection of beers"
"outdoor deck"
"different beers"
"inviting atmosphere"
"agate bay"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Not only was the beer great, but the atmosphere was great too! Staff were friendly and they had a huge selection of beers. I had the Creme Ale (which was great! Relatively light dark ale) and my boyfriend had the IPA. On a Sunday afternoon it was fantastic spot. They also sold some snack food pretzels etc.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were camping at the City Campground and decided to try out this popular micro brewery. I know nothing about craft beer but what the heck-try it!
We ordered the seasonal flight and a glass of the beer for newbies- the Castle Danger Cream Ale. Delicious!
The brewery has outdoor picnic table seating and a large indoor seating area.
They do not serve food but have pretzels and chips and salsa.
This was very fun and relaxing in the aways beautiful north country of Minnesota.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are big fans of your Cream Ale so we naturally had to stop on our way up the North Shore. We were so pleasantly surprised that you let us bring in the smoked salmon we had just purchased a few miles back. The next night (June 1st) we stayed in your town and visited again and really enjoyed the live music. ( I wish I remembered her name.) Well done both times.

2  Thank Kenneth R