Free cancellation until 02/08
US$177
US$197
US$187
Hotels.com
Country Inn of Two Harbors(Two Harbors)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$161
US$200
  • Pool
Larsmont Cottages on Lake Superior(Two Harbors)(Great Value!)
US$138
Voyageur Motel(Two Harbors)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$104
Lake Breeze Motel Resort(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark(Duluth)
US$191
US$144
Official Hotel
US$167
US$120
Viking Motel(Two Harbors)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfruit soupthree roomsother guestshistorical societyshared bathroomlake countyagate bayhalf bathlots of historyeach afternoonunique experienceparlor roomlight housenorth shorerobes and slippers providedhomemade treatsexplore the grounds
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I wanted to introduce my partner, who is Dominican, to the North Shore. The Lighthouse B&B was a perfect choice. The location is stunning and unique, and the service was great. Two Harbors is always a nice town to visit, and it’s a short drive from amazing parks and trails. We’d love to go back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
lighthousebb, Manager at Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for the review Meghan. I am glad you both enjoyed your stay and our little town. I hope you will be returning.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We are repeat visitors to the Light House Bed & Breakfast and we will be returning again soon! For our last visit in March, we rented the entire light house for friends and family. It was wonderful to have a relaxing place to be together that was close enough to enjoy the activities of Duluth, but serene enough to slow down. Each staff member that I have worked with has been wonderful and they take very good care of their guests!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lox0303
lighthousebb, Manager at Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy to hear you have enjoyed your stays and will be coming back. Just a reminder that when you book your next stay let us know you are a returned guest and I will apply a 10% discount! See you next time.

MeLisa

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had heard of this B&B for several years and decided to give it a try during a visit to Two Harbors. We were greeted at the lighthouse door by a very congenial hostess who, after some appetizers in the lighthouse kitchen, escorted us to our reserved Skiff House room next door, It was an overcast, very windy day and, from our room, we watched the high waves of Lake Superior crest over the breakwaters at the entrance to the Harbor at the bottom of the lighthouse hill. Our room included furniture comparable to the era of the very early 20th century, with a sofa, small tables, and conveniently-located lamps. Later, after dark, we watched the lighthouse beacons light sweep across the area from our comfortable in-room hot tub. A large, delicious hot breakfast was served in the lightkeeper's dining room the next morning.

Room Tip: rooms in the lighthouse share a bathroom. The skiffhouse has a private bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bob B
lighthousebb, Manager at Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for the great review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will be back.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were very delighted with our stay. The rooms are very comfortable, clean, & tastefully decorated, though not too much. The vibe is relaxed & friendly. If you want to be social, you can, though it's all up to you. Breakfasts were well made & delicious. The entire lighthouse is well cared for. I will definitely be back!

1  Thank RMillerMSP
lighthousebb, Manager at Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for the great review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you can return soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

This was a pre-New Years getaway weekend for my wife and I. We spent 2 nights in the Harbor View room in the Keepers Quarters. Beautifully maintained and still decorated for the holidays. Melissa, the Manager was a fantastic,friendly hostess and made a point of addressing everyone's dietary concerns in the homemade treats and the breakfasts. The room and restrooms were very clean and the breakfast was excellent (the fruit soup was particularly amazing).
The views of Lake Superior as well as the ships and docks in Agate Bay are Excellent.
We had very cold weather (it's winter, of course it's cold) making for an eerie winter fog on the water. Inside the house was plenty warm and comfortable, even during a windstorm that made the old windows howl.
Melissa made sure we all had plenty of coffee while we sat around visiting with the other couples in the living room before breakfast.
We definitely will go back, it was awesome in winter, but we might try a warmer season next time. There is a big yard to hang out in with an awesome view of Lake Superior. We just chose not to spend much time outside at -14 deg F. Just enough to get a few photos and visit the nearby Gooseberry Falls while frozen.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank minnesotayoung
lighthousebb, Manager at Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy both of you enjoyed your stay despite the Minnesota cold temperatures. I hope to see you again.
MeLisa