All reviewskiddie poolwaffleswould stay here againstaff was friendlyhot chocolatenice staysausagerenaissance festivalparking lotslidesfireplacevalleyblastmallmoacanterburypillows
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Save your money!...My family along with 3 of my cousins and their families stayed here 2 years ago and it was great. So, good that we all decide to meet up and stay here again. What a mistake that was. Beginning with the unpleasant Front Desk Clerk named Brandy, who has a very unprofessional non welcoming attitude. Almost as if we were bothering her to check-in. Secondly, I'm not quite sure how you

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeffrey G, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Shakopee Near Canterbury Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear kevinsmith0055,

I'm sorry your stay with us was so bad it constituted a 1 out of 5. I spoke with Brandy concerning this review and she didn't recall any situation at check in. She's never had complaints before, in fact, a recent review on Expedia mentioned her by name in a very positive way which is typical as she's received them in the past as well. I wish I could see the rest of your review so I could respond to that as well but it seems to end abruptly. We didn't find any notes under your name in our system nor did we receive any complaints during the stay dates specified in this review. If you did in fact stay at our hotel I would like to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to give me a call so I can at least answer to you personally. At any rate, I'm very disappointed that we seemed to have failed you so thoroughly to what appears to be the point of no return. We are not a 1 out of 5. We're a very good hotel with the friendliest staff Minnesota has to offer.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Rooms are comfortable and clean. A Bit overpriced for an average run of the mill Motel. Pool room is very well done and kid friendly. Service is sometimes courteous and sometimes not. Depending who is on duty. Spanish is spoken fluently here.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Our visit was good, there was a lot of room. Breakfast was good. The room could of used a little maintenance. Bathroom was clean, except the sink drained very slow. The head board was ready to fall off the wall, we had to move the pillows away so not to bang the wall and next room.

We did not make it to the pool / Hot tub. They said we needed a wrist band and were tired.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I with our family came for a business trip and really enjoyed our stay here. Hotel and Room were nice and staff was friendly.

My kids enjoyed the indoor pool and water slide. Breakfast was good, well stocked, and clean.

My only “complaint”, although not really, was the luggage cart was difficult to maneuver in and out of the elevator because of the narrow space and tight corners in order to get into the elevator room. But good experience overall.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

The staff was great, friendly, and quick if you need something brought to your room. The room was clean, prices were fair, and I would totally recommend if you need somewhere to stay in the area! *****

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family