“A must!”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While in town for a dance workshop, we found this gem on TA and I had to give it a try as the menu options were extensive and met our needs - Celiac and vegetarian.
I had 11 children with me, plus 4 adults, so I thank you for being extremely accommodating! Victor, Our server, was on top of everything and did a great overall job. Our food was good and not overpriced. We look forward to a return visit. Thank you Red Cow!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Three of us arrived late, 9:45 p.m. on a weeknight. We were seated immediately in a half full restaurant. Our server was very nice, knowledgeable and attentive.
We ordered from their nicely varied selections. One enjoyed the White Bean and Herb salad, which she devoured with gusto, one vacuumed up a Veggie Love burger and fries, while I loved the Fish Tacos. My tacos were served with a side of avocado salsa, which seemed to be avacado, diced. Not complaining, just clarifying, and the cilantro lime slaw, fresh herbs and fresno peppers made this a fantastic adventure for my taste buds! The fish was great! We will return, but not soon enough to suit me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Available in several location ... I stopped for my last vacation meal. Bacon, bacon & more bacon in & on this fabulous burger. This is a great real deal burger served with fries and dill slice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our family was visiting the St. Paul area and needed a place to eat late at night. Th Red Cow was well-reviewed and still open. The fact that I lacked a beard, skinny jeans, and visible tattoos (and that I was accompanied by my six children) only took our maitre d by surprise for a moment.
Our waiter was friendly and helpful. He gave some great recommendations. Most of our family ordered beef in some form (hey . . .we're Midwesterners, we are unable to digest kale). The beef was very tasty, especially the Cowboy. Given my highly advanced palate, I went with the fish and chips. They were delicious, and I was thankful I had left the skinny jeans in the hotel room.
Our crew did not fit with the regular millenial clientele, but the staff made us feel welcome. Their flavorful food was enjoyed by all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took our daughter, son in law and his mother for breakfast. It was for our daughters birthday. The breakfast were unique and wonderful. Home made corn beef. Speciality pancakes with a variety of syrups including bacon maple syrup. Three different Bloody Mary. On e with tequila, another with vodka and mine with bourbon. Each had a meat stick, cheese wedge, olives and celery stick. Everyone exclaimed their meal and drinks were excellent.