“Good food, awful waiter!”
Review of Burger Moe's

Burger Moe's
Ranked #52 of 945 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casual, Outdoor Patio, music
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The only reason I gave this restaurant 2 stars was because the food was great. Our waiter, Alexander, was awful. Our experience started out fine when I inquired about getting a sample of a local beer and he delivered. Then, my husband ordered an appetizer and I ordered my beer right after him. Alexander comes back with the beer and then asks if we want any appetizers (???). So, we order it again. We also order our food at this time. We get our appetizer and a minute later the food comes out. At this time, I ask for another drink. My husband and son finish their meals without getting refills and still no sign of our waiter. It took me getting up to flag down another server AND asking a bus staff to find our waiter for him to check on us (we were inside where is was not busy and he did not appear to have any patio tables). I had to ask for my drink again. We almost had to hunt him down to ask for our bill! I would say if you choose to eat here, sit on the patio as they appear to have received better service than inside.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Service and food was good. Waiter was engaged and helpful with us newbies.
Great choices on the menu.
Check it out next time u are downtown St.Paul.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always love the food, they have a great variety of burgers, fries are great! The food is always fresh. The shakes are great, just over priced!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had a good burger and onion rings but I just can't get over that on the patio everything is served in cheap plastic disposable cups. Besides being environmentally disastrous I felt like I was at a church picnic or frat party instead of a restaurant. I would never order a beer if it would be served in a plastic cup.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

A great patio and live music. The burgers are pretty perfect. Delectable fries and crisp salads. Water glasses quickly refilled when requested and request for special dipping sauce met with ease.