“Favorite evening hangout”
Review of The Pickled Loon

The Pickled Loon
Ranked #13 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Pickled Loon has a good selection of brewery beers and a different menu than your local chains. Their daily special is a great choice but also have pastas, burgers, tacos and vegetarian options. The best part of the Loon is the live music they host weekly. Michael Shines is a great night to see on Tuesday nights

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

What a great package of seasonings for our burgers, Cole slaw and fries. Unique beer as well. Perfect

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Nice ambience and friendly staff. Will need to go back there since everything looks good on the menu.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I am from out of town and I was visiting St. Cloud for a wedding. I ate lunch here with my wife after seeing the menu online. This place is totally legit. We had bloody mary’s with lunch. They are made the right way, with Clamato mix, topped with a skewer of cheese, olive, pickle, and pepperoni. We had homemade tots which were the best I’ve ever eaten. We both ordered burgers that were fabulous. If I’m ever in St. Cloud again I will be eating here. The menu is awesome for a bar menu. This place would thrive in my hometown of Fargo. Open one in Fargo!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great menu items busy little place in downtown St Cloud just adjacent the University. We had the asparagus app and it was perfect! Served with a honey sauce as well as a savory sauce. Will defiantly return again.