“Unique cuisine and great environment”
Review of White Horse

White Horse
Ranked #3 of 171 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The White Horse is a local favorite of my friends and mine. They have a great beer selection but the menu and the environment is really where they thrive. Good selection of curries, daily specials and specialty tests on burgers and pastas.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

the rueben , seafood soup and waffle fries were fantastic!! But the Gyro burger was horrible. way overpriced and overcooked and no flavor.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We decided to try the White Horse again last week. In retrospect we should not have.

My wife ordered one of the Thai Chicken dishes. If tasted like fishy chicken, kind of like when you fry chicken in the grease you have been frying fish in for a few hours. She picked through it but it was pretty disgusting. I ordered the Spicy Thai Steak Salad. The steak was good but the salad was pretty bad. It was so spicy I could not eat it, and I like really spicy food. It seemed hot for hot's sake without any good flavor. They just dumped hot sauce and fish sauce on the lettuce. I left the salad and took the steak home with me so I could make a sandwich for supper since I couldn't eat the salad.

I don't think we will give them any more chances.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

They may have the best food in St. Cloud. I especially like the butternut ravioli. Great food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The service and food here are excellent. It is a bit tight for any groups bigger than 4 because of their setup but it is a great place to stop for dinner or a burger.