“Good hearty Italian Cuisine”

Victoria's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #8 of 308 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, great service, glad we ate here. Nice atmosphere. Busy restaurant for a good reason. Reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 182)

14 - 18 of 1 182 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A visit to Rochester is complete once we have dinner or lunch at Victoria's-- I had the Sicilian this visit with the whole wheat noodles and the seasoning was perfect. My husband sticks with his seafood pasta dish. We both love the freshly baked warm dinner rolls which are a huge reminder of the ones my grandmother use to make.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Never disappointed with their marinara meat sauce.Buns are great as well.outdooe dining in the heart of Rochester.If you like Italian food you will be happy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in for something light for lunch the week of June 20, 2018, and enjoyed a glass of rose wine and caprese salad (see pic.) And..it was excellent! The bartender, Tiffany, waited on me and she always does a great job. Didn't see my favorite waitress, Jill, today, but caught up with her later. She works Thursdays! Thanks to everyone at Victoria's! You are all such a delight and I still remember the first day you opened in Rochester, MN. Glad you are here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visit frequently because we live in Rochester. Portions are all generous and everything I have tried is good. Hard Rolls are real good. Chicken Marsala I really like.