Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$187
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge - Mayo Clinic Area(Rochester)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$123
US$207
US$202
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$183
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$155
US$171
US$129
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsunderground parkingcanadian honkermary's hospitalacross the streetdvd librarymayo clinictwo bedroom suiteevening snackssmall kitchenhome away from homefree laundrypots and pansfull size refrigeratorstove topheart surgerylight dinnercaribou coffee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Average hotel. Responsive staff. Good for families. Hotel is quiet and next to good restaurant. Across from St. MARY'S hospital , one mile from the Mayo clinic? There is good shuttle service between the two.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Laurel S, General Manager at Aspen Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello and thank you for your review. Thank you for mentioning that we have a responsive staff and that we are good for families. I am hoping that we can wow you better should you return! I would love to hear what we could do or change to earn a five star review next time! Thank you for staying with us - we truly appreciate your business. Warm Regards, Laurel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice rooms and great breakfast. Staff were very helpful since I never knew day to day how long my stay would be. My husband was in ICU and the staff, Sheila especially was very considerate in working with me to lengthen my room reservation. Convenient location across from St.Mary's hospital.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Laurel S, General Manager at Aspen Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for this great review! I am so happy that you found our staff to be helpful and that we were able to accommodate your needs. I am glad that our location across from Saint Marys worked well for your needs. I hope everyone is on the mend. Thank you for staying with us - we appreciate your business. Warm Regards, Laurel.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Aspen Suites for 9 days while we were in Rochester for my husband’s heart surgery at Mayo - St Mary’s. It’s an excellent location directly across the street from St Mary’s, and the shuttle to the other Mayo buildings that are about a mile east make it a great choice for a longer-term stay. We stayed in a queen studio suite, and the room was spacious. The WiFi was reliable and I was very happy to find out that they offer complimentary guest laundry. The free breakfast was on-par with most hotel breakfasts, nothing super exciting. My only complaint was that the AC unit in my room was a bit on the noisy side, but I got used to it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan U
Laurel S, General Manager at Aspen Suites Rochester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your great review! I am glad that you found so many positives about the hotel! It is great that our location, WiFi, room and complimentary laundry worked well for your needs. It is a challange with heating/air conditioning units right in the room - but I am relieved that you were able to get used to the sound. Thank you for staying with us - we appreciate your business and wish you well. Warm Regards, Laurel.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed at. We ended up staying 3 weeks. Staff are extremely efficient and friendly. Great breakfast and great social hour Mon thru Thursday evening. Shuttle to Mayo is a plus as is free parking. You will not regret staying here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I am so glad that we could make your stay enjoyable with our breakfast and evening light meal. I am happy that our Shuttle worked well for you and that you found the free underground parking useful. Thank you very much for your business and we wish you well. Warm Regards, Laurel.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Stayed here for two days with my husband and it became a home away from home. Great location! We had a great time walking downtown to see what Rochester had to offer. The room was clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable! The office personnel were amazingly helpful as well!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for this great 5 Star review! I am glad that our location worked well for you and that you enjoyed Rochester - also happy that you enjoyed our beds and that you found our staff helpful. Thank you for staying with us - we appreciate your business and wish you well. Warm Regards, Laurel.