“Winery Tour”

Rochester Trolley & Tour Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Rochester
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Only 8 of us on this tour so it was small and intimate and we got to chat with other passengers. I wish I could remember our driver's name. She chatted along with us, pointed out points of interest, knew her way around the construction detours, and was a very good driver.

All reviews
"neighborhoods"
"wedding"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We went on the haunted tour. It was a fun way to go all over and enjoying the various sights and stories. Our driver Oz was very knowledgeable and had a lot to say. I would recommend it if you’re into those types of things. If not I’d suggest another tour with them. I can’t wait to try some of their other tours.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very expensive for what you get. I went on the Christmas light tour and Halloween tour. Christmas light tour seemed like we went to random houses in Rochester. Not a lot of houses with extravagant lights for what we paid on the tour. The Halloween tour was worse. One of the stops was at a clothing shop next to China King. Why would a clothing shop be on a tour for Halloween. And then the Childrens's museum, which is the worst museum I have ever been in.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great drivers full of information to share about the city of Rochester and its landmarks. It’s such a fun way to see the city. They have a variety of tours to choose from. Go with a group or go solo, you’ll have a great time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2018

A unique way to view of some of the large and small lights local residents have on display with a witty driver narrating and holiday music playing. Santa boards the trolley as you swing by his workshop and hands out candy canes and poses for photos. If you appreciate the small things in life, the Holiday Lights Tour will not be disappointing. My son and I enjoyed it and are planning to do it again next year. Tip: Grab a bench seat instead of the back if you don't like sliding around over turns and bumps!

2  Thank mnsmalltowngirl