“Super fun for kids!”

Flapdoodles Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 13 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

While traveling home from a dance workshop, my kids were dying to stop here. The flavors and uniqueness of the business are unmatched. Flapadoodles is quick and affordable...I fed 14 of us for $60! And don’t forget yummy; I don’t typically eat ice cream as I have Celiac Sprue Disease, but kudos to the kid working...he knew off the top of his head what I could and could not eat! We will stop again!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Ice cream smooth and creamy. The flavors were out of this world. I had the Malted milk ball - husband had the butter brickel. They have Ice cream flights - next time I am trying five flavors at once.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Flapdoodles has great home made Ice cream, the salted caramel is the best. The fruit flavors are great the cheesecakes are good, they frequently have special seasonal offerings that are amazing.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We went to Flapdoodles on a Friday evening and really enjoyed it! The flavor selection is nice and they allow you to sample before committing to a whole scoop of something. There are also topping options and waffle and sugar cones. We all loved our selections and will come back again when we're in Rochester.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The ice cream was as good as any place I've been before, but for the price, I could've went down the street to Culver's and bought an entire sundae made w/ custard (which I like better) for the same / lesser cost than the 2 large scoops of their ice cream. Wow, what a sticker shock! Well, we wanted to try local.

Been to Flapdoodles Ice Cream? Share your experiences!