“Priority Pass lounge in MSP airport Minneapolis”
Review of PGA MSP Lounge

PGA MSP Lounge
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Saw the board on the first floor. Took the lift up as I had my carryon and personal item to tug along. Was surprised to see its entrance through a sports shop. The man at its counter saw my confused look and said that I could enter it (entrance hidden, nondescript and very unassuming unlike a lounge entrance) if I showed him my Priority Pass. Also added that everything edible there was charged and I could eat only upto 15$ of the free coupon he gave me. Anything beyond that would be charged extra. I also had a choice of one or two bakery and snack food courts elsewhere, where I could redeem my coupon.When I peeped inside I didnt like what I saw- dark dingy with few seats against the wall and what seemed to be a small buffet against the other wall with few half asleep people resting here and there. I changed my mind and walked away. Ahah!! Great welcome into the land of the Big Apple, the Big Brother of the world.
Conclusion— I missed by Mumbai lounge throbbing with happy people, where food and drink generously flowed on just showing my credit card!!!!!

1  Thank mokshaquick

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Priority Pass is no longer accepted at the Escape Lounge next door, but it is unfortunately accepted at the PGA Lounge above Ike's on the north end of Terminal 1.

There is a public bar attached to the PGA store area and a private lounge with a putting green and driving range facilities.

I have used the both the public bar and the private lounge several times. The service at the private lounge is excruciatingly slow. I once sat in the lounge (an 1 1/2 hours before close) and was never approached by the server. I left after 30 minutes.

The public bar has consistently better service, but in an open-air environment (i.e. loud) above the main concourse.

You can use your Priority Pass to get a $15 food/drink credit for use downstairs at Ike's. It is a better option than actually using the PGA club.