“Good for a quick stop for a snack ”
Review of The Wedge Table

The Wedge Table
Ranked #847 of 1 884 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thia is a great so it to grab and go for a snack. They offer smoothies, coffees and such us they have some bakery items, convenient cold drinks and grocery items to go. You can stay inside or take your food outside to eat on the patio.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Does this place even have a manager? Someone who makes sure everyone knows their duties and performs them? Last night I was a little late meeting my friends, and by the time I got to the Wedge Table they had already been served the wrong food and had sent it back for another try. I ordered and my food came out just fine, along with another apology to my friends. Finally, with a flourish, their dishes emerged! One still quite wrong (a burrito instead of a burrito bowl, and since my friend can’t eat gluten, had to be sent back AGAIN). Unbelievable. The food, once you get it, is all over the map—I’ve had great meals, and ones that were nearly inedible. Nobody ever seems to wipe off tables, or sweep up. The whole place has the ambiance of a school cafeteria.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I love the Wedge Burrito Bowl with Ropa Vieja Beef. It is always fresh, nutritious, and delicious.
It is my go to quick dinner when I have a lot to do and need something fresh and healthy to eat.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Simple meals. Sandwiches, soups, VERDANT TEAS, all organic ingredients. Local produce and cheeses. Veggies and fruit by the season. Local growers favored. Juice bar! Quick grab n'go or sit in. Catering for all occasions. Selection of Gluten Free pastry. Little tender price wise, but does not leave you hungry!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Relatively new and is one of my favorite guilty pleasures for a quick lunch or a treat. Their bakery items are spectacular (I'm particularly fond of the cupcakes) and their lunch offerings are fabulous. Excellent sandwiches and salads.