“Excellent Middle Eastern cuisine!!!”

Holy Land Bakery, Grocery and Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 884 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Middle Eastern
Description: over 25 years of excellence our award winning restaurant has been serving the twin cities with the best meddle eastern food using Mama Fatima original recipes , and providing them with the largest selections of fresh bread , olives , cheeses , olive oil and finest imported grocery items , our meat department offers all 100% grass fed lamb , goat and beef with the highest quality available in the market (best of the best ) all HALAL-ZABIHA CERTIFIED.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the Falafel and Kebob Lover Combo. Very good Middle Eastern food. Humus was very tasty as well. The even gave me a free desert plate which included a piece of honey cake. Yum. Will return next trip to the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a hearty dinner! Fast and friendly service (they even brought us a complimentary treat!! ❤️)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed everything i ate. The food was good. I was satisfied at the end. They gave me free rice. God bless Middle Eastern America.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious halal food in Minneapolis. Very very friendly customer service. Our special thanx to Hazem for his hospitality! And also to Sandra. Will definately visit again when we come to Minneapolis!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The title says it all. I know what I'm talking about, you can trust me. You'll be doing yourself a heckin justice if you follow my advice, which is, "you're gonna want this food inside you."