“Somewhat overrated and a long wait!”
Review of Sea Salt Eatery

Sea Salt Eatery
Ranked #58 of 1 981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This restaurant was not what we expected. Picnic bench, seat yourself, wait in a line to order and wait 40 minutes for food to be delivered. Mostly seafood choices. I ordered the Shrimp Po' Bo and it was average at best. Expensive and overrated. The bathrooms were dirty. The park was beautiful however! I would take my own picnic lunch or grab some local cheese and drinks and just visit the park next time.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Went with grown kids and friends. Food is largely fried, and I chose the Mahi tacos so I could avoid the fried stuff. The rest of us, though, enjoyed fried fish po' boys and ate all of the huge portions. You order your food at the counter, and it is brought to your table, so I don't know how to answer the question about table service.
They do have Surley beer.
We ate outside at the patio table in the perfect weather. Nice to be able to bring the dog!
Great location!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a place to meet my brother-in-law for dinner and this place was recommended by someone. We were both traveling for work and he had a flight to catch right after.

Food - Excellent. We both got crab cakes and they were good size, cooked perfectly, very tasty, and no shell. Couldn’t have asked for better. All food looked great. Beer selection was good as well.

Location - Close to the airport which was perfect for us. In a great park location, so very nice place to relax. Parking was close by...it was crowded but we found a spot.

Perfect for what we were looking for.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

How nice that there is such a great place to eat right at Minnehaha Falls Park. There was a line, but it moved quickly. Well woth the wait. At $6.95 each, we recommend the fish sandwich or fish tacos. I don’t normally go for fried fish, but these filets were lightly coated so the tasty fish flavor came thru. And we had large portions. Certainly a bargain lunch at a touristy location. Just don’t ask for fries!
Share a table outside & make some new friends before enjoying the Falls. You will be glad you did. Enjoy, we did.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This food was the culinary highlight of our vacation. So delicious! We had the fried fish po’ boy, the crawfish po’ boy, calamari, and the kid’s fish plate. Everything was amazing and so flavorful! And a huge portion as well. Definitely worth the wait.