“Nice”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #1 322 of 1 884 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service and food, amen, i liked it very much and it was absolutley faboulus and spectacular

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Bww is a must do for me when in usa. However the slow nd rather rude service I encountered here in this outlet were the first. Everywhere else I have always experienced a very very good service from bww... But this outlet disappointing.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The hostess showed us to a dirty high top in bar area. After 5 minutes I asked a passing server to clean the table that we didn’t dare lean on (picture us all sitting back in our seats avoiding the table). After another 5 minutes we went to the bar to order drinks and pick up a menu. Proceeded to ask 4 serves to order...none of them were “our” server but we were told they’d find someone for us. We gave up and ordered from the bar. Told the bartender that no one wanted us and she said she’d flag us down when our food got to the bar.

Crazy how no one could be bothered to help us. Unfortunate for them because we’re good tippers. No matter which B Dubbs I’ve ever gone to it’s been terrible service. You always have to beg for a beer. Guess it’ll be a long time before I enter one again. I’m done begging, they can beg me to come back

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The onion rings were better than I get in Oregon. The boneless wings are the way to go. Loved the garlic-parmesan, dry rub, honey BBQ. Service was friendly and helpful. I haven't liked some experiences at BWW, it was a nice surprise. We also ordered potato wedges, and a side salad and were happy with all. I didn't like the loud music playing outdoors that you could hear from 2 blocks away. It made it sound like a nightclub, and I almost didn't go because of it.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Friendly atmosphere. Waitress was super nice and very attentive. Great place to go and enjoy eats and drinks with friends.