“Definitely not worth the money!”
Review of Milio's Sandwiches

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 407 of 1 745 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Definitely not worth the money! We ordered a 6 inch sub for my nephew which came to nine dollars. It had barely any meat on it. I will not go here again!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Where’s the beef? Ordered roast beef and godfather and were underwhelmed. Several bites without meat. Expensive. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

I got the Italian club and I have truly never seen/eaten a more bland,barren sandwich in my life (besides maybe on a airplane). When there are so many better options for sandwiches (JJ's, Subway, Potbelly, Which Wich, E&G, anything etc.) and I can not understand how they manage to stay in business.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2016

What can I say, once I tried The Godfather several years ago, I was hooked. There must be some Italian in this Irishman. Only a small space to eat inside. Their prices are a bit high, but I continue to go back.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Milios offers wonderful subs. Tons of options for everyone. Some outdoor seating. They do deliver in the area.

Date of visit: February 2016