“My go-to coffee/danish spot in Minneapolis!”
Review of Rustica Bakery

Rustica Bakery
Ranked #6 of 42 Bakeries in Minneapolis
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been a long time visitor and Rustica never disappoints. I am a HUGE fan of their almond danishes; highly recommend. It's a great spot to do some work, do a quick coffee stop, or meet friends.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I love supporting local stores. Take it from a Viennese (born/raised in Austria) ... this is what we call a Café. Great coffee, beautifully prepared and the pastries are simply outstanding! This time I just bought a huge Brioche. Just as fluffy, light and flavorful as the ones I used to enjoy when living in Paris. Shared it with my friend. Plenty left to take home too. Any and every pastry is a treat and so are their Gougers. Kind of like a pop-over, with cheese on top and/or cheese & bacon bits. Pure delight! Love all their breads as well. Will keep coming back!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

In visiting a relative in Minneapolis I was searching for good coffee and breakfast pastry places to go. The described quaint and cozy did not match up with this large, clean, room of tables and chairs, with very little decor. The coffee was bitter, and the scones were so-so.
The one very good find was this pastry, the bostok, which was quite tasty and big enough for two to share. I’ve since learned it’s simple to make and good for day old challah bread .

Bostock (Almond Toast) Bostock is a simple French sweet that uses day-old bread. It's spread with a flavored sugar syrup, then almond cream and baked until golden.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Tried the croissants, the main reason I went there. The croissants were just okay, a little dry, not very special. The apple rustic cake looked interesting and was also okay. Sadly, it too was a bit too dry. The chocolate caramel tart was very good and the cream puffs were excellent.Friendly staff.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after a nice dinner for dessert and coffee. The pastries were amazing and the latte just as good. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. What a perfect end to our evening! Thank you Rustica