“Great Place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen/desk area.
Guests LOVE Liten Hus!
Full bath with barrier-free shower.
Wall bed.
Wall bed.
Wall bed open.  Closes during the day providing additional living space.
Closet closed.
Closet open.
'Liten Hus'
Front patio with surrounding gardens.
Liten Hus' private deck & fire table.
Bicycles, helmets & locks available for guest use.
Walk to Lake Nokomis' Sandcastle Restaurant.
Ja, we love Minnesota too.
Welcome to Liten Hus.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
SamI859
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 12 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Price was great less than a hotel but much nicer. You rent the whole house so it's a home away from home. Carolyn the host has a great attention to detail. Everything you could think of was there and available. Will definitely stay again.

15 May 2018
I am happy you enjoyed your stay. It was most certainly a pleasure hosting you.
Carolyn
Departure...
“Cozy getaway”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I loved my stay at the Liten Hus, it was very cozy and elegant. The small accent's from the Asian stress balls to the gold cutlery were great! It was a great location. I would love to go back again.

14 Apr 2018
Thank you for the wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. You are certainly welcome back any time!

Carolyn, Owner
akkringle
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Cozy Nordic Charm”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The Liten Hus is warm and cozy and charming! We had everything we needed here—fully stocked kitchen, washer and dryer, comfortable bed and bath, and a wonderful Nordic living space with a gas fireplace. The owner, Carolyn, pays close attention to little details that made our stay so wonderful—unique lighting, throw blankets, tablecloths. We were able to take advantage of the outdoor space at the Liten Hus and enjoyed fall nights by the fire table. The Liten Hus is on a quiet street and it’s a short walk to grocery, restaurants and local shopping. It’s a wonderful place and a wonderful experience!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Dec 2017
Thank you for being such wonderful guests. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. :)

Carolyn, owner
Ed D
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What a wonderful place! Liten Hus was more than I expected. The location was perfect with access to many great eating places, the lake, the mall and close to the airport. This getaway is incredibly comfortable with a fabulous kitchen for cooking in and space to kick back and relax. I love the decor and the special accents that make this place perfect. The neighbourhood is very quiet and the front deck was perfect in the evening to sit back enjoying the fireplace with glass of wine. I loved it! It was a perfect place to relax and enjoy.

I will come back to this hideway again! Thank you Carolyn for creating such a wonderful sanctuary and sharing it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Dec 2017
It was my pleasure hosting you. Thank you for being my guest!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing