“I love this place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen/desk area.
Guests LOVE Liten Hus!
Full bath with barrier-free shower.
Wall bed.
Wall bed.
Wall bed open.  Closes during the day providing additional living space.
Closet closed.
Closet open.
'Liten Hus'
Front patio with surrounding gardens.
Liten Hus' private deck & fire table.
Bicycles, helmets & locks available for guest use.
Walk to Lake Nokomis' Sandcastle Restaurant.
Ja, we love Minnesota too.
Welcome to Liten Hus.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ed D
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What a wonderful place! Liten Hus was more than I expected. The location was perfect with access to many great eating places, the lake, the mall and close to the airport. This getaway is incredibly comfortable with a fabulous kitchen for cooking in and space to kick back and relax. I love the decor and the special accents that make this place perfect. The neighbourhood is very quiet and the front deck was perfect in the evening to sit back enjoying the fireplace with glass of wine. I loved it! It was a perfect place to relax and enjoy.

I will come back to this hideway again! Thank you Carolyn for creating such a wonderful sanctuary and sharing it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Dec 2017
It was my pleasure hosting you. Thank you for being my guest!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing