“Certainly was NOT robbed by "The Heist." :)”
Review of The Escape Game

Gold Rush Escape Room
Ranked #1 of 37 Fun & Games in Minneapolis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Escape Game is a live 60-minute adventure. You and your team will select a challenge and will have one hour to complete your mission and escape. We offer several unique experiences, all happening in a completely immersive environment. You may be in prison planning an escape, on Mars trying to repair a spaceship or in a museum stealing back a piece of art.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The escape game (The Heist) exceeded our expectations. What a great way to spend an hour. Impeccable. 5 stars!

1  Thank Victor L
Write a ReviewReviews (1 054)
All reviews
"moa"
in 53 reviews

87 - 91 of 1 054 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Escape Game is a ton of fun and highly addictive. I have now been involved in 4 of the rooms here. My very first was The Heist, where my son and I joined another group and we successfully solved the puzzle. Our next adventure was Gold Rush, and what a rush you can get in solving this one. For my son's 28th birthday, we decided to grab a group of his friends and try to break out in Prison Break! High on adrenaline with 59 seconds to spare, we instantly signed up for Special Ops with only a 20 minute break between. I am now 4/4 !!! We are learning and still can stare at a clue and miss the obvious and that is what makes this so much fun. Also, you really need the teamwork, work together, use each person's strength's ... not good at math? Let someone who is work that angle. Enjoy!

2  Thank Pam C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a mother of 2 rambunctious boys, (pictured below) I constantly struggle to find engaging excuses to get them out of the house. After all, what could possibly grab the attention of a couple of fervent fortnite fans for more than a few fleeting moments? The answer? The escape game Minneapolis!! After finally convincing them to try one of the rooms, they fell in LOVE with the puzzle-solving, adrenaline fueled excitement that we experienced! We plan to return in the future to try out another room, and can’t wait to experience everything that the rooms have to offer. Highly recommended to anyone, especially parents looking for a high-octane alternative to a mundane trip to the movies.

3  Thank joeypmayer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I played Prison Break about a week ago and it was a fantastic experience. The person who led the game was very professional and was a lot of fun to work with. The game itself was challenging and took a lot of thinking amongst our group but it was all worth it once we escaped. I highly recommend doing any escape room here as any of the rooms would be a great choice.

2  Thank ashleehartt
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I was at home and my parents were booking the trip is was really exited because at our school we did breakout edu things and I wanted to try a real one! So we chose the heist to do because it was not the hardest but not the easiest and when we got into the room it was so fun, the hints were helpful, the design was fun, the back story was cool, and overall it was just fun! I really want to come back and my parents say it was worth there money. Even though we struggled to finish on time they stopped the clock and gave us free clues to help us finish

2  Thank Ava S C