All reviews guthrie theater gold medal wxyz bar mill district city museum grab and go trendy hotel mile radius free shuttle light rail small pool underground parking sliding door street noise football stadium mini fridge two blocks
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Nice trendy modern hotel ... walking distance to several restaurants and attractions ... great use of space in rooms .. has shuttle than goes within a 5 mile radius with limited hours ... my only negative was the mattresses, they are pretty firm and I like a soft mattress and noise from street could bother some I wear earplugs .. very friendly and knowledgeable staff and very clean... bar area in lobby with pool table ... small indoor swimming pool. Overall great visit .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer M, Front Office Talent Leader at aloft Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Hello Gornofam4

Thank You for choosing to Live Life Aloft with us! We are thrilled to hear that the local attractions and shuttle service helped to create the the perfect vibe for you! I apologize that the issues you experienced were not addressed during your stay. I have reached out to the appropriate departments to ensure the proper attention is addressed. Thank You for sharing your experience while at the Aloft Minneapolis, and for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Stayed here for 2 night on a business trip for meetings in downtown MSP. It's a typical Aloft, nice clean simple rooms which are perfect for work trips. Wifi was good and the front desk staff was nice. Will stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer M, Front Office Talent Leader at aloft Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hello FETEEVENTS,

Thank You for choosing to Live Life Aloft with us! We are thrilled to hear that the Aloft Talent and Management, Refresh Talent, and the room layout helped to create the the perfect vibe for you! Thank You for sharing your experience while at the Aloft Minneapolis, and for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I don't know how I found a room here so inexpensive. My company only allows us to book rooms $89 or under, so the value I got the day I booked was fantastic.

The location is great, first of all. Short drive to Mall of America and other attractions in the city. I traveled alone for only one night but I still checked out what Minneapolis had to offer. I'd highly recommend going to the Surly brewery and if you haven't yet been to the Mall to check that out.

If you'd rather chill in your hotel, the bar is excellent. Friendly bartender and other guests to talk to, and they had a good selection of beers and liquor.

The hotel is a bit quirky with the art, but that's what I like about it. Also, it had liquid body wash in a dispenser in the shower. The shower was also fantastic, by the way.

I travel alone frequently for work but I can't say that I ever had as much fun or had as good of a room as I did when I stayed at the aloft in Minneapolis.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Hello Ryan1159

Thank You for choosing to Live Life Aloft with us! We are thrilled to hear that the local attractions, the WXYZ staff, and the Aloft shower helped to create the the perfect vibe for you! Thank You for sharing your experience while at the Aloft Minneapolis, and for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Close to USBank Stadium and the light rail Aloft fits the bill for a business hotel. No frills, no restaurant but small plates, bar food available in the lounge. Rooms very comfortable. Limited choice of restaurants in the immediate area but several choices within walking distance. There is a pool and small workout facility on site.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer M, Front Office Talent Leader at aloft Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Hello 53Susie,

Thank You for choosing to Live Life Aloft with us! We are thrilled to hear that the location in Downtown Minneapolis and the WXYZ Bar helped to create the the perfect vibe for you! Thank You for sharing your experience while at the Aloft Minneapolis, and for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel with my family. We were there around 2:30pm to check-in and no room was available. We had to wait about an hour to get into the room. Then I noticed that hotel only has about 10 free parking space for guest with first come first serve basis. If you don't get a spot, you must park at public parking structure with pay. This location does not have laundry service. Staff were not friendly enough. The room was ok, but shower head was broken and not maintained. Overall, when I compare to other aloft hotels that i stayed, it was disappointed and i would not stay here next time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mikiss528

Hello mikiss528,

Thank You for sharing your experience about your recent stay at the Aloft Minneapolis. We apologize that the check-in experience, the parking, and Aloft Talent created a not-so-great vibe while with us. I have reached out the correct departments to ensure the issues that you experienced will be resolved. Please reach out to me directly at jennifer.mccrank@aloftminneapolis.com if I may be of further assistance. We hope you provide us with another chance to provide you with a better experience Living Life Aloft.