“Wonderful spa!”

Embury Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I was in Minneapolis for a conference. Spent the evening getting a massage and body scrub. The spa was beautiful and the people were attentive and caring! Loved this place and would go back again!

1  Thank nicoledn4
"lockers"
"facial"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My girlfriend and I travel 1-2 times a year together to different cities. We always go to a spa. We had limited time in Minneapolis and didn't book ahead. The spa worked to fit us both in for a 25 minute express massage. Nikki was the therapist for both of us. She did more for me in that short time than any other therapist in the past. She put the hurt on me in a great way. Before the massage, we sat on the very relaxing large lounge couch they have. They offered us a variety of drinks. We sipped tea. Then after our massage we each did the complimentary steam shower. Which just tipped the scales. For a small environment, they pack a big relaxing punch. Thanks ladies!

1  Thank HopeG123
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Headed to Minneapolis for a girls weekend and was lucky enough to find Embury Spa. From start to finish this was the best spa experience either of us have had. They were kind enough to fit us in last minute with a bit of juggling in their schedule. We chose the half day spa package which included a variety of combinations of 3 spa treatments. We both did the Morrocan, which included a facial, pedicure and massage. We also enjoyed light lunch of a salad and fruit platter. While the ambiance and food were great, it was the amazing staff who truly made this day so special. Each person we encountered was so warm and welcoming. And the services we experienced were top notch. We would return here in a heartbeat!!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Cosmopolitan271255
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I visited the Embury spa before my big departure from MN about a month ago! I had the most amazing time, it is such an beautiful spa with amazing staff! Bridget and Tachyon were both amazing and went above and beyond to make my stay great. I literally felt like a queen there! Tiffany was a incredible service provider after having about 4 hours of service provided with minimal breaks I was so happy to have someone with her experience assisting me. When I visited there was a $299 special with a combination of services going on, I would definitely refer anyone to visit the wonderful ladies at the Embury spa! Also the facial tools were super cool!