“Blew us away”

Embury Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 24 August 2017

My girlfriend and I travel 1-2 times a year together to different cities. We always go to a spa. We had limited time in Minneapolis and didn't book ahead. The spa worked to fit us both in for a 25 minute express massage. Nikki was the therapist for both of us. She did more for me in that short time than any other therapist in the past. She put the hurt on me in a great way. Before the massage, we sat on the very relaxing large lounge couch they have. They offered us a variety of drinks. We sipped tea. Then after our massage we each did the complimentary steam shower. Which just tipped the scales. For a small environment, they pack a big relaxing punch. Thanks ladies!

1  Thank HopeG123
"lockers"
"facial"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Headed to Minneapolis for a girls weekend and was lucky enough to find Embury Spa. From start to finish this was the best spa experience either of us have had. They were kind enough to fit us in last minute with a bit of juggling in their schedule. We chose the half day spa package which included a variety of combinations of 3 spa treatments. We both did the Morrocan, which included a facial, pedicure and massage. We also enjoyed light lunch of a salad and fruit platter. While the ambiance and food were great, it was the amazing staff who truly made this day so special. Each person we encountered was so warm and welcoming. And the services we experienced were top notch. We would return here in a heartbeat!!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Cosmopolitan271255
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I visited the Embury spa before my big departure from MN about a month ago! I had the most amazing time, it is such an beautiful spa with amazing staff! Bridget and Tachyon were both amazing and went above and beyond to make my stay great. I literally felt like a queen there! Tiffany was a incredible service provider after having about 4 hours of service provided with minimal breaks I was so happy to have someone with her experience assisting me. When I visited there was a $299 special with a combination of services going on, I would definitely refer anyone to visit the wonderful ladies at the Embury spa! Also the facial tools were super cool!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Tachyon was great! She did everything I wanted with an almost unspoken understanding. I had a mani and pedi done with some art work. She took her time and was mindful of the timeframe I had. I never write reviews but took the time to make sure I write this one! Thanks for making this the "cherry on top" during my stay in Minneapolis

2  Thank ssulei
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2017

If your needing services during the week in the morning, its best to book an appointment in advance rather than just walking in after an appointment at Mayo Clinic Square next door. Someone had gifted me a gift certificate long ago and I stumbled upon the perfect time to use it. I stopped in with no appointment but the person working the front desk was busy restocking her supplies from another part of the hotel. So after getting caught up with my emails on my tablet she appeared with a friendly sincere Minnesota smile on her face. As someone who is accustomed to the quality of services from NYC and LA I've not been over joyed with the few that I have received in the past in the Midwest. However the pedicure at this spa was worth the wait. The quality and service was far superior to the overpriced and not high quality salons in Edina near 505th and France. I highly recommend this spa to someone accustomed to the big cities and I would return.