“Food is good and place is clean”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #40 of 134 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Good food, choose your ingredients. I like the place and its clean and well maintained.

They also have sweets in small and big box which you can buy.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We went with my family to the lunch.Nice , clean place. With authentic middle eastern foods. The potato chips need correction in the Middle East usually using french fries shape( Mac Donald’s). Fast service. Not expensive.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

By judicious choosing your sauces and other ingredients, the shwarma can take on a pretty wide range of flavors. I like the fried potatoes; they're more like fresh-made potato chips. Also the falafel is very well made and full of falafely goodness. The pita is fresh made on site. To me Naf Naf Grill never disappoints.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I really like shawarma and most "Middle Eastern" food. Beirut is one of my favorites in the Twin Cities, but I figured I'd give this chain a try. The food wasn't bad, but isn't wasn't good. I just felt like it was plain and dry. Perhaps I didn't order the right thing, but I may give it another chance down the road.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

My wife had been here before and suggested we stop on the way home to takeout. They were efficient and the food was good, but the prices were a bit high for the takeout food. They are not set up for many patrons, like MacDonald, but most don't.

I will not be going back.