“Tried their best to accommodate us!!!”
Review of Brick & Bourbon

Brick & Bourbon
Get food delivered
Ranked #13 of 131 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Fabulous crew and manager!! They did their best to accommodate our large group with covid restrictions. Manager was very nice!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed 23 January 2021

My wife and I were curious to see what had replaced Don Pablos which had to be an improvement. We were amazed by the variety and the creativity of the offerings. We have been back several times and have enjoyed each visit. The portions are large and I think makes the prices a good value. The bacon flight is amazing. If you think it is unhealthy, don't order it. If you like bacon you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank mlrc
Reviewed 3 April 2020

Menu prices are pretty expensive and the wait to get seated was very long. Staff was not very friendly and they made us feel like we were bothering them when we asked a question. We would not go back there again.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 15 March 2020

My better half and I enjoyed a late, leisurely lunch at Brick and Bourbon in Maple Grove. The staff were very attentive, and we enjoyed prompt service despite the bustling restaurant. Even though the place was busy, it wasn't too loud, and we could easily have a conversation. The interior was both raw and polished with its mix of barrel staves, timber, metal, and brick for building materials. The high ceilings and shining display of liquor bottles added to the refined yet relaxed atmosphere. We started our meal with the crispy brussel sprouts. The buffalo flavor was well-balanced, not an overbearing "gag and reach for a jug of water" experience. My better half chose the BLT sliders for his entree, and here was a bit of a let-down. The fun take on this classic sandwich, with its fried green tomatoes, smoked bacon, and lettuce between two mini-waffles, was aethetically impressive, but eating the thing proved difficult. It certainly didn't fit in the mouth like a regular sandwich, and it was too tall to cut with a knife and fork without it completely falling over. The end result was to eat the individual pieces without enjoying all the flavors combined. I greatly enjoyed the shrimp burger: a savory, soft combination of shrimp and veggies on a pillowy Kaiser roll. Better half was very pleased to find the Monkey Shoulder whiskey he's been wanting to try on the menu, and I had the economical Dewar's. Both were pleasing and served in proper tasting glasses. Overall, I would recommend Brick and Bourbon to anyone looking for a hearty dose of comfort food with a fun twist served with an excellent drink or two.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

We ate here for lunch and had fantastic food and beverages. The wait staff was awesome and all the help was working at making everyone's visit the best it could be. We had the host, the manager and our waitress all tending to us and everyone did a great job of keeping us happy and getting us just what we wanted. We tried the Whisky and Cola Shaved Beef and a regular burger. Instead of fries, I tried the Montamore hashbrowns and they were VERY good. We will definitely be coming back here!

Date of visit: March 2020