All reviews olives restaurant verizon center parking ramp great hotel bars and restaurants in town hotel restaurant onsite restaurant quiet hotel the hotel staff easy access will stay there again front desk staff free breakfast business trip nice place to stay staff was very friendly
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Fantastic hotel experience. Beautiful modern hotel with easy access to the downtown. Great staff. I could not be happier with my stay. I was here for business and I felt like I was at home. I will definitely be back in the future when I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! As a hotel, we continuously seek ways to improve our guest's satisfaction. I will pass on your kind words to all of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This was my second time at this hotel. The location is great for runners and walkers because there is a beautiful river trail. The restaurant is exceptional. I had dinner in my room with a yummy salad and hummus with pita.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words! We are very fortunate to be in such a convenient location for various things to do. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We had traveled most of the afternoon. After checking in we had to find the hotel parking places in a parking garage, limited parking spaces. After locating the door to the hotel we had to search for the entrance into the hotel, thankfully another guest was there to show us how to find the guest rooms not the banquet rooms. 20 minutes after checking-in we were settling into our room, which was clean. The air conditioner took some time to get the room to the cooler temp we desired and did not stop running. We did not notice the problems when we arrived until we shut the tv off.The noises were occurring from the time we entered the room and were still happening when we left. The noise sounded like a mechanical droning never changing in pitch or volume. When using the bathroom there was a vibration that could be felt when sitting on the commode and caused glasses to shake on the countertop. By the time we noticed all of these problems it was too late in the evening to change rooms. Upon checking out in the morning, June 15 before 8:15 a.m. the desk clerk asked us if we enjoyed our stay. We told her no, our stay was not at all pleasant and proceeded to explain all the problems we had with the room. She laughed and said,

1  Thank Papist777
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We stayed on a hot weekend (heat advisory) and found the hallways and general areas of the hotel uncomfortably hot. Our room's individual A/C unit did cool our room but it was loud most of the night. This was my second time to stay at this Hotel and it is beginning to show some age compared to my last stay nearly four years ago. My daughter came with me on this stay and we found the pool to be very small and disappointing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

if you are visiting Mankato on business, this is a good place to stay. The rooms are clean and the sfaff is helpful. The gym is really small; i recommend going for a run outside if weather permits. Walking distance to several good restaurants and if there is an event at the Verizon Center, it is just outside the front door.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business