US$70
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
US$131
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$92
Priceline
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$142
All reviewsfull kitchenbed was very comfortablegreat hotelfront deskkitchenettemnlobbypropertybathroom
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This candle wood is pretty much the same as any other candlewood.

The lady the checked me in was rather nice compared to other establishments. She seemed as if she was happy to check you in rather then the normal you pulled me away from Facebook/reddit attitude you get.

Overall I would stay here again I have no complaints and the check in process went smoother then I am used to.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Great hotel right off the highway. Still feels brand new. Hotel and rooms are in great shape. Excellent fitness room with new equipment. About 15 minutes away from Mall of America. I’d stay again without hesitation.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Brand new hotel close to I-35 but not so close that you hear traffic, location is convenient and yet super quiet! Front desk staff is very helpful & friendly! The lobby has snack type food for purchase and restaurants are close by. My room had two incredibly comfortable queen beds, a large desk with 2 chairs, full kitchen with everything you need to cook if you wish...very spacious room! The hotel is new & soooo clean!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank CleanFreak2017
Cody M, Manager at Candlewood Suites Lakeville I-35, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

I'm so happy to hear you found our facility to be a great value! We strive to have a squeaky clean hotel for all of our guests and I am glad you found it to be in tip top shape. We appreciate you staying with us and would love to provide another fantastic experience next time you are in the area!

Cody
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My extended family and I stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Lakeville, MN, for a weekend during a family wedding which was held at the Golden Oak Farm. The hotel looked brand new--elegant stone and stucco exterior. The inside was clean an comfortable with a long desk, island, and kitchenette (also a big-screen TV which we didn't use). Nicely decorated in a modern but comfortable style (at least two very comfortable leather chairs). Some of the family used and appreciated the laundry facilities there. Great for extended stays!

We liked the circular leather sofa in the spacious lobby, which ended up being a great place to hang out and chat while waiting for members of the family convened. The location just off Interstate 35 was easy and convenient. No complimentary breakfast (though there is coffee and tea), but there are delicious breakfasts at Perkins Restaurant a few interstate exits away.

The countryside is pleasant, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed an interesting conversation with one of the front desk agents during some down time... one doesn't typically meet a staff member interested in speech patterns and the history of the English language.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank eloquacity1
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Great hotel and very friendly staff. We will definitely stay again. The rooms were clean and the maid service was top shelf. No free breakfast but they are located close to several places to eat. We had a kitchenette which had all the utensils we needed.

Stayed: September 2017
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Thank you for taking some time to let us know your stay was. We strive to keep our rooms and common areas fresh and clean, as it's something we can all agree is important. I am happy to see you enjoyed our property. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

Cody