“FAST SERVICE AND FRESH CHICKEN!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #28 of 44 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I had takeout there last week and it was very fresh and tasty. Cole slaw was excellent! Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Stopped in while travelling thru town. The staff were pleasant. The food portions were very large for the price.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I love KFC’s hot wings, but I prefer the flats, rather than the single bone drummettes, and I always order all flats – I even carry a picture in my cell phone of the two, so I can point to the ones I want and the ones I don’t want. When I tried to order all flats, the counter staff member (Hailee) said she didn’t know what that meant. I showed her the picture, and she told me that ALL THEIR HOT WINGS WERE FLATS – they did not serve the other (drummettes). That sounded fine, but when I got my order of ten, there were, of course, five flats and five drummettes. Sad.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I brought my family here because we don't have a KFC where we live. I liked this KFC. There is only one complaint. It could have been cleaner. The tables needed to be wiped down and floor swept. Outside of that it was a good! The service was good and the wait wasn't too terrible. The food was good and hot. I would bring my family back here.