“ALWAYS FRESH!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #30 of 45 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 126 N E 4th St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Grand Rapids, MN serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Fast service. Friendly staff. Always fresh burgers and fries. Frequent coupons. Inside seating is always clean.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Busy drive through, but clean interior and prompt service parking ample and in center of town.
Near major routes

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Before I say anything bad, I do want to mention that the cashier was nice. She was friendly. However, after ordering only a frappe I waited for 5 minutes. They got many other orders out and the manager (named Jeff) seemed unconcerned to get my drink. He finally did after the cashier had to ask him personally to get it. When I did, it was only about 3/4 full. I asked the cashier and she tried to get the managers attention. I waited for another couple minutes until he finally acknowledged me. I asked him if it was normal for the drink to only be thay full. I was honestly just asking, not being sarcastic or anything. He could have said yes, and I would have walked out of the store without any complaint. However, he took the drink from me without saying a word. He went back and made me a new one, which I do appreciate since it was full this time. However, when he handed me the new drink, he still did not say a word. I thanked him and he just walked away silent. I am shocked that as a manager he was not able to show any form of customer service or even treat me in a humane way. I'm sorry to say but I would not recommend coming here if you can avoid it.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I usually have a Burger at this FF Restaurant, and usually ask them not to put any ketchup, mustard or any other condiments on it as most of their food prep personnel can't tell when there is enough on the sandwich, so they make sure it's well over done. I've had a few ketchup endowed shirts thanks to them. I know these burger patties are cooked elsewhere and then microwaved here at the store, but somehow there is always plenty of grease to sog out the bun. You'd think they could see that when they put it together, but I guess that would take a caring attitude. That's about all I can say about BK, because I don't like any of there other foods.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

New remodel makes for nice atmosphere. Service is prompt and friendly. Chargrilled burgers are always better than fried!