“What can I say its a McDonalds”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #35 of 44 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Introduced my sweetie to there new cherry pie and she liked it. She also had their $2 chicken strips and thought they were very good

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Went thru the drive thru. Ordered 3 Frappe's. Thought I ordered them cold got them hot. There were still pretty good. Ordered the 3 frappes, an order of pancakes, 2 bacon egg biscuits and a coke. Total came to over $28. Thought that was kind of high but didn't really have time to double check it. Also didn't get the coke. Sat by the window trying to get their attention but they pretty much ignored us so we had to go in with the receipt to get the coke we paid for. Kind of defeated the purpose of driving thru.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

We ordered, paid, and then sat at the window for 5 minutes before they gave us part of our order. That is when they told us to park because they weren't done making a grilled chicken wrap. We waited in the parking spot for another 8 minutes before I went in. They wanted to give me a coupon for a free meal, but I instead asked for my money back. I ended up with the food, three apple pies that we didn't order or need, my money back, and the food that we had been given at the window about 10 minutes before (which was now getting cold). The only positive thing is that I didn't have to wait this time quite as long as the last time I ordered a wrap at this location;)

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We go thru drive thru a lot. Weekends they seem to have younger help. They are forgetful at times with the napkins and dips. Food is fast and hot. It's aggravating to find you didn't get napkins

Reviewed 29 December 2014

I was impressed by how quickly they filled my togo order. I had 8 meals. The food was good, and hot. However it was togo and they missed one of my fries. This should never happen, period. I was dissapointed.