“Same Experience as Richard”
Review of Ground Round

Ground Round
Ranked #11 of 44 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Waited for overworked waitress to take our order, and then were shocked the prices listed here on TA had gone up. Ex. Fajitas were $2-$3 higher. Unfortunately, I didn't order since it seemed a bit much for fajitas and instead ordered the sirloin steak, 7 oz. for $17.99 (same price as fajitas, I think) and was very disappointed. It was dry, tasteless, and not hot. I would have been ashamed to serve. I had the garlic mashed potatoes which were good, but voided the plastic butter that came in a big dollop on top of them. Ugh. My husband had prime rib which were very tasty, but one piece was all fat (he was served two small pcs.) with not one drop of meat on it. Didn't want to embarass the waitress who wasn't at fault. Sorry, to be so negative, but the few times we go out for dinner in the evening and spend $50-75 dollars, we would like to feel we weren't ripped off.

2  Thank drb803

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean, really good service the hot Sicilian was awesome. Met friends and stayed for a significant time nice mello vibe. Food was well prepared and presented.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We came here in a bit of a hurry in the middle of hockey games. They had no problem working with a big group, and had us in & out very quickly. Food was good!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Had a long wait for service, my fries were not hot and they were greasy, my steak was luke warm. I will not eat here again. Although it was early in the evening they didn't have some items on there menu, and the serves were in apologetic about it.

2  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great bar food and drinks. Staff very attentive and friendly. Appetizers, burgers really good and huge salads. Skol!