“Constantly Excellent!”

Jack & Jim's
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reliably good food, comfortable family atmosphere and fabulous salad bar! This place is fully remodeled, clean and inviting. They have an excellent event center that is a separate building right next to the restaurant for large family gatherings, fundraisers, or other events.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My mother-in-law and I had a lovely dinner. Steak with bedbugs. Perfectly cooked tender and juicy and flavorful. I love their fresh french fries. We will return again and again. Thank you for a wonderful night.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

One of my favorites in the area. It is the middle of corn fields in a town of no more than a few hundred. I have to admit that the food has digressed in the last few years and I wonder if it is because of the addition of the event center. I would have given it a five star review 3 years ago but it is now only a 4 in my book.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant in the middle of nowhere, The only way you’ll find this place is if you are actually driving to it. Great food, great service and a incredible salad bar.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for many years. Great service every single time. Cutest little old fashioned salad bar. Reasonable prices. The food is an 8 out of 10, but I love the cozy atmosphere.

1  Thank Beverly W