“Great Offerings Under One Roof”

Cupcake and the Mason Jar
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Eagan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018

You have to have had either good parents, or are pretty old if you know what Mason jars were actually used for... This is a neat restaurant featuring fantastic good old comfort food that either you grew up with; or after you taste it, you wish you would have grown up with it! All of our meals were spot on and just like we remembered as kids. How could the meal get any better, Well, there is a branch of Cupcake, an upscale cupcake bakery on site so you can grab some delicious cupcakes to finish off the meal.

1  Thank Michael V

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I could eat breakfast here every day! There are so meant great choices! I had aomelette, and it was super delicious. The service was excellent. I looked at the lunch menu, and I decided I will come back for lunch. They have BLT on the menu. I have a hard time finding those!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This used to be one of our favorite casual restaurants. Recently, we saw a decline in the level of service and portions. What we used to see as a great place to bring friends and family, is no longer on the list.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Went with a group of people. Our server was attentive but the food did not impress. It was not bad but left no impression and did not leave me wanting to come back.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast! I had the lobster eggs benedict, hubby had the breakfast casserole. Friendly service, & attentive to our coffee cups! Love the decor!

Been to Cupcake and the Mason Jar? Share your experiences!