“So much fun!”

Escapology
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Burnsville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Burnsville's premium real life escape game experience! Located at the Burnsville Center Mall, players will be challenged in this new attraction by working together to find clues, solve puzzles, and pick locks that will free them from the game
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The staff is very enthusiastic about escape rooms. I am telling others about my experience and encouraging others to check it out!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Escapology B, Manager at Escapology, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review! Our staff is happy you were satisfied with your experience. We can't wait to see you and your friends again!

All reviews
"game master"
"escape room"
in 5 reviews
"would definitely go back"
"a lot of fun"
"team"
"mystery"
"rating"

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My friends and I did the hardest of the four rooms at escapologist. Although we did not make it out, we had an absolute blast! I love that there are different difficulties and a group can go hard or go for a fun and relaxing time. Whichever room you do, it is intricate, beautifully created, and just a fun time!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Escapology B, Manager at Escapology, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review Jessica! It means a lot to everyone at Escapology Burnsville that you enjoyed not only the game aspect, but the decor and design as well. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I went with my 12 year old daughter after stumbling across it in the mall. We were looking for something to do besides going to a movie or shopping. We LOVED this experience and can't wait to explore the other rooms. Would be great to do for kids with friends and even adults.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review Joanna! We're so happy that you and your daughter enjoyed the game. We hope to see you soon for your next escape room experience!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My children (Ages 14 and 11) had been pressuring me to take them, but I had no idea what to expect. What we experienced is something we are still taking about! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The game itself was challenging and it was exhilarating as we raced the clock to escape, and we made it out! I highly recommmend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Escapology B, Owner at Escapology, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are thrilled that you and your family had a great time. We hope to see you and your family for another game soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We did the hacker room and had a lot of fun! It was just me, my husband, and our double date and we had the room to ourselves. The staff was very friendly and informative, the clues were excellent and logical, and we finished with 14 minutes to spare! Will definitely be trying other rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Escapology B, Owner at Escapology, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Congratulations on the escape! We really appreciate the feedback and we are so glad you had a fun time in The Code. Look forward to seeing you for another game!