Reviews (1 107)
1 107 results
All reviewswafflesthe breakfast areaolive gardenhard boiled eggsfree breakfasthot tubshower headfridge and microwavebusiness centernice stayfront desk staffpool areanice breakfastshuttle servicewe've stayedfree shuttlepark and fly
65 - 70 of 1 107 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The staff was warm and friendly, the hotel was clean and attractive, breakfast was amazing. Even the bed was super comfortable. We were pleased with every aspect of our stay. When one of our packages arrived after our departure, they were more than happy to forward it to us. Very friendly and efficient staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We often stay at this La Quinta when in Minneapolis. Good location and comfortable, clean rooms. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Complimentary breakfast is nice, especially when Ruby is there to assist the guests. She is one of a kind and very special!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The hotel was very clean and the rooms were great. Very quiet, super comfortable beds. A couple complaints; a little too far to the airport for me, pets welcome but floors always wet from cleaning up accidents, very behind keeping up on breakfast, ended up just eating packaged oatmeal.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This hotel was okay, but not as clean as it was when I stayed last year. The shuttle driver Tom helped me by picking up my dog at Delta Cargo on the way to the hotel. He then helped me get my dog, kennel and my luggage up to my room.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have been staying at this Hotel every year for the past 9 years. I come up every June for a doctors appointment for my daughter. She has medical issues that bring us up there every year. I have always had a great experience when I have stayed there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business