US$156
US$148
US$201
US$154
US$165
All reviewssitting areashuttle servicerooms are spacioustwo double bedslight railoatmealpull out couchfree breakfastmini fridgewould stay here againfree shuttleconvenient locationthe breakfast areaone night staycoffee makerfront desk staffeasy access
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel is wonderful. I always stay here and also book rooms for visiting family members. The staff is friendly and the rooms are roomy and comfortable. I have never been disappointed. the hot breakfast is a great way to start the day.
Thank you for a great stay. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mike F, Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Kathryn K,

Thank you very much for the kind review and being a frequent guest! We are glad you've enjoyed your stays with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple days for a business meeting next door. Nice clean rooms, but the floor was a little wet in one area and it looked like the room above had a water problem cause the ceiling was a little stained. Also, trying not to be too picky but certain things bother me like the toilet seat loose, and I had to make two trips to the front desk because the card key wouldn’t open my room door. So, I just got a new room on the 3rd try. I did have the street tacos from the bistro which were good. Breakfast in the morning was delicious.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Joe R,

We appreciate the feedback and thank you for staying with us. We are sorry you had some maintenance issues during your visit, we apologize for having to deal with those. We are glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and hope to see you on your next visit to Bloomington.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Felt very welcome safe and loved my stay
The front desk excellent
Charles was such a great guy... thank you for saving me and my suitcase

Nothing was too much trouble

Will defiantly stay again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

jaynemusson,

Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed here for a special family party. Thought we might do some shopping at the Mall of America but we’re not up to it the next day. The location is great for shopping or to catch a flight. Only bad part of the stay was a noisy room air conditioner. I was able to sleep after shutting it off. However, I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Mike F, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

bethen288,

I apologize for the noisy AC unit, in the future just let us know and we would have been glad to fix that right away. We are glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay! Thank you for choosing our Hyatt Place.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Spent a delightful weekend at this Hyatt location. Excellent location in close proximity to Mall of America. We did not use the hotel shuttle to the Mall but one was available. Clean room, good breakfasts, very friendly staff.

GalenLS,

We appreciate the feedback and are glad that you enjoyed for stay with us. Thanks again for choosing our Hyatt Place and we hope to see you soon!