All reviews water park bunk beds dunkin donuts ropes course magic quest dance party climbing wall family suite paw passes wi dells free activities ben and jerry kids activities great resort cold lobby waterpark area room key
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Wonderful place for a quick, local vacation. Our kid loved the water park (and this is a kid who had previously been afraid to get her face wet). With the MOA right next door it really made for an easy, fun time. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We booked a room with the bunk beds in it...the kids loved it! We booked with one of their deals, and it was definitely worth it! Food and drinks are kind of expensive, but there are a lot of options and a lot of the meals are shareable. Our kids loved the water park, the little bowling alley, and the arcade. Rooms were all updated and clean. We'll definitely come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We planned this as a quick trip from home. Knew they had a water park. Seemed a little on the high side as far as pricing. But we did it anyhow. Once we got there we found out why the price was up there. What a great place. Kids were never looking for something to do. I would recommended the Paw Pass. We will be going back soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My kids had so much fun at the waterpark and doing the activities at the hotel. But the our room was very messy and not properly cleaned! The wallpaper was coming off the wall in the kids room as well. With how much the rooms I had high expectations. Not sure if I would return to this property!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Nice place for family fun. Great amenities for kids do different things. Candy store very over priced and so so seclection. My only problem was the dirty surface in the bathtub/ shower combo. I took a photo of the surface. I was going to show it to the front desk but forgot. I would not use the tub or let the kids use it. Might have been ok just picky about that kind of thing. Could br just an old surface but they can be cleaned and made to look better. Over all we had a good time.