Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Good breakfast, nice view, windsurfing and kiteboarding within a couple of steps from the guest house (a dive in the pool after surfing is really nice—first time I've experienced that) and the place is close to the restaurants in Lagao de Conceicao. The hosts are really nice and helpful, I will definitely visit again! Thank you very much.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank PepijnL3
Reviewed 18 March 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful stay during our first time in Brazil. The family was welcoming, the house was clean, and there were plenty of great restaurants nearby to indulge in. It's like staying with family in Brazil!! Also, the house is located right next to a beautiful shallow lagoon, which is great for doing water sports with young kids. They had water equipment for us to borrow as well as life jackets. We will definitely be coming back to stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this excellent guesthouse for 9 days, and all was perfect! The owners of the guesthouse are very friendly and help where they can. Thank you Konan and Maite for the nice Hoildays in Folripa. I'm looking forward to my next visit. I just can highly recommend to stay in this beautiful guesthouse.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 days with my wife and everything was really good!

The hosts are helpful and speak English, the area is gorgeous and very calm (you can get some good rest!). It is well located to get to several beaches by car, I suggest you rent one :-).

The sauna, swimming pool and ofuro were all very clean and relaxing and worked great.

The rooms at the front are private and calm and although they are on the small side, they are great for couples. The shower had amazing water pressure!

They also have the sweetest dog that loved our cuddles and was very well trained!

If there is one little thing we missed, it was a TV in the room, although they have a TV in the common room, it's not the same. Oh well, don't let this stop you from staying here! It's amazing.

One tip for visitors that like Pizza, go to the Artesano Pizza restaurant, you can walk there and it's reaaaally good!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Beautyfull place with a lot of things to do, like watching movies, sitting at the beach of the lagoa or enjoying the sauna.
Our hosts were friendly, but not as helping as the former entries would suggest.
There are 6 rooms, of which 4 were not occupied. I don't know why we got the only one with a window to a very small inner courtyard.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pouso_Ff, Proprietário at Pouso Lang Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Dear Markus, I am really sorry to hear that you and your wife were not 100% satisfied with your stay.
Our price it is the same or lower then all the other places around us, but for sure we don't have a cheap rate and it is not the ideia, we are in the best part of the island, with a unique view and very well located, walk distance from many nice restaurantes, bars, supermarkets, banks, drugstores and a lot more nice activities.
I am sorry but I think that we miss understand you, as you din't talk to much I thought you didn't want to talk, so our ideia was to let you more comfortable.
We have a lot of guests everyday and each person has different taste for activities or places to go, it is hard to discover what every person wants to do, normally we show that we are there for any question and we wait for the questions and try to help, but we never receive that question from you.

I did suggest you some activities but it looks like you just want to relax for 2 days, as you almost stayed the 2 all days in the TV.

During the period that you stay with us, actually we had 3 rooms occupied and the other 3 rooms check-out that exactly date, we organize the surf suite for you because that suite was the first one to check-out in the morning and as you ask to do a early check-in was better this way.
I hope you came back in another opportunity and for sure you will enjoy more and we will do our best to help you as you need.
Konan and Maitê Lang