Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed 5 days at Girassois da Lagoa. It is a wonderful place, clean and very walkable to Lagoa center. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The picture was taken from the back deck overlooking the lake.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rubens B, Proprietário at Girassois da Lagoa Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Hi Victor, thans for your kind words. great picture! we are looking forward to having you back. best wishes. Rubens.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Pros: this small guesthouse is lovely. the rooms are all different, but ours was spacious there is a pool in the garden and direct access to the lake. 5-10 min walk to the town center. Staff is fantastic: very helpful and cheerful. breakfast is great and fresh.

Cons: our room was in need a refurb when it comes to furniture, bathroom etc. also it can get quite humid in the room. They only take cash to pay. we went in low season. at full price I'm not sure it's great value for money.
also our room was above the main room where breakfast is held: that can get noisy with kids running around. wifi signal very patchy

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rubens B, Proprietário at Girassois da Lagoa Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Hello Gian, thanks for your feedback. We have refurbised the premises last November 2015, so just after your stay. Therefore, next time you are here, we hope to fulfill all your expectations. Looking forward to your return. Best, Rubens.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here.
Room: we rented their biggest room and it was indeed large
Which was great, had a jacuzzi, sauna and the direct access to pool and lake was super. But I wasn't a great fan of the "glasses up toilet" (not recommended for new couples?!) and I am sure they would not suffer from a renovation some time in the next couple of years. It was however always clean.
Service: Tina took care of us as if we were a family! She prepared breakfast forbid every morning and ensured we never left hungry. Also help with washing up clothes and able got park the car in the garage. She doesn't speak English, but we managed!
Other: it is close
To the centre, supermarket, spa, restaurants (highly recommend the Peruvian restaurant as long as you are not in a rush) etc. but I found it a bit strange that they did not take card payments: only cash or account transfer to their Brazilian or Swiss accounts.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Caroline, we have refurbished our premises recently, but the "glasses up toilet" remains. Therefore, we have other options with regular toilet. Come visit us again to collect great new memories. Best regards, Rubens.

Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

It is the second time that I stayed here. A stunningly designed guest house in an excellent location just a few minutes walk from the town. Room overlooked the lagoon. Very clean. Great breakfast. Beautiful owner, staff and pet dogs ❤️
I will be back!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Girassois, Owner at Girassois da Lagoa Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2015

Hello, thanks for the amazing review. We are looking forward to having you back. Best wishes, Rubens.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

A perfect experience in the wonderful town of Florianopolis. The guest house is located in a quiet residential area, 10 minutes walk from the main road with all the shops, bars and restaurant. The view on the lake is stunning, every day I came back from a day at the beach I enjoyed the sun set overviewing the lake. Staff is super friendly, breakfast is perfect and the owner Rubens will help you with anything. I only saw one cute little dog, a French bulldog walking around, no way that this puppy will harm you or wake you up in the middle of the night :)) The room I stayed was very clean and neat. I decided to come back again next week after my stay at Jurere. I am a very spoiled traveler, but I would recommend this place to anyone, families, couples and people like myself, traveling on their own. Cant wait to be back!

Room tip: I had the room with a view on the pool, the most basic one. If you have the budget to spend, consider the room overviewing the lake, stunning!
Date of stay: December 2014