Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$262
Expedia.comUS$239
All reviews each morning pool area breakfast room mauricio english laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2019

After many many hotels in North and South America, Asia, Europe, I think this might be the best service we have ever had. Marcello and his team are attentive in a way families are. We were there for a kite surfing trip, and everyone made our stay at the hotel unforgettable. Clean, beautiful, and an abundant breakfast. Great spa, too!
My husband is going back to Brazil next will and will stay there again - we will never stay anywhere else in Florianapolis!

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Dramypeds
Reviewed 2 September 2019

I enjoyed a delightful stay at this charming and characterful Pousada in Florianopolis. From the very welcome drink of sparkling wine and aniseed flavoured water and a refreshing cool towel on arrival after a long drive, the service at this hotel was outstanding. The traditional Portuguese touches, from stained glass windows to beautiful handcrafted tiles, and incredible attention to detail made my stay a real pleasure. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept in and I awoke to a sumptuous breakfast beautifully presented in the hotel garden. On my last day I had a very early check out but the hotel staff made sure I did not leave hungry treating me to another fabulous full breakfast at 6am. A huge thank you to Mauricio and Matheus especially for extending such a warm and hospitable welcome. I wish I could have stayed longer to soak up the beauty and calm of your unique hotel. Thank you. Anil (London).

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Intrepidinquisitive
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

Very friendly staff. We had master suite with japanese bath. Room extremly comfortable. Breakfast selection very good organized - we like in the garden.
Hotel close to super beaches praia Mole and Joaquim.
And close to city - very central.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank wolframa446
Reviewed 27 February 2019 via mobile

This place is small and charming. Perfect for a quiet couples break. The rooms are small but adequate and spotlessly clean.

All the staff are without exception the friendliest we’ve met. From the reception staff to the housekeeper. Everyone has a smile and nothing is too much trouble. English is well spoken. Breakfast was very cute and you can choose whatever you like. We also turned up very late at 11.40 one day for breakfast but it was no trouble.

Great yoga studio just a few doors up on the same road.

Mayhem and chaos exist just around the corner where you can immerse yourself in a few good bars and restaurants. This is a quiet little haven in the middle of it.

We took an Uber to a beach called Barra da Lagoa. We had to walk the 7km road back as the traffic was literally bumper to bumper. It was a Sunday. Discovered later that there is a ferry.

Costa da Lagoa also worth a visit and downtown florianapolis.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quinta-das-Videiras, Gerente geral at Hotel Boutique Quinta das Videiras, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2019

Dear Guests,

Thank You very much for your comments, hope see You again

Best Regards,

Sandro Baji
Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2018 via mobile

We can’t say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay here. The entire staff was extremely polite and courteous. They really want you to feel special and showed it with a welcome drink, tea one night, coconut water out of a coconut another night, etc. The rooms are very clean and bed comfortable. We also got a massage which was relaxing and performed just the way we like it by they’re on-duty masseuse. The breakfast was fantastic....and making it dairy and gluten free was no problem....even making gluten free cornbread for an added surprise. We’ve stayed in countless hotels around the world and have never been so spoiled as we were here. Bravo to the manager for creating such a well trained staff.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quinta-das-Videiras, Gerente at Hotel Boutique Quinta das Videiras, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank You very much for your comments, We hope see You again!

Best Regards,