“Blah...”

Blue Ginger Asian Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 141 Restaurants in Wyoming
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have no issues spending good money on good food... this place you’ll spend a lot of money on bland food.
After eating here I was concerned that I had Covid because the food had no flavor LOL
It was recommended to me by a couple different people for Oriental cuisine near me but I would not recommend it to anyone else.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 7 April 2020

Ordered a meal, got home, it was only 6 pieces of chicken. Called and the employee argued and hung up on me! His manager, Bill called me to argue his employee would never be so rude or hang up on me. This boss wasn't even there for the conversation! Will never order from here again!

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Were way too busy for good service. Should have known better. Met family at restaurant for lunch. Food was okay. Nothing to brag about. Husbands lunch came without vegetables and the food was not hot. Understand that is a busy day for them but our waiter was in a rush and not friendly. May give another chance. Not to rave about.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 25 December 2019

This was our first time eating at the Blue Ginger. We were seated immediately. There were plenty of food choices on the menu. We ordered Egg Flower (Egg Drop) and Hot and Sour soups and Schezwan Pork and the Mongolian Combination Plate. All of the food was delicious and hot in temperature. When in the area, we would definitely eat there again. We received great service from friendly people.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019

This place is close to home so it is easy to go there and eat a meal. The food is always very tasty and the service is very good here. The place is clean and the staff is very friendly and always helpful if you have a question about the menu.

Date of visit: July 2019