“Nice place!”

Shakers Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Wixom
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Description: An American Craft Kitchen & Bar serving fresh ground 1/2 pound certified Black Angus burgers, steak, fresh seafood, handmade pizza & Craft Beers Located at 49617 Grand River Ave, Wixom, MI 48393 248.773.7927
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went for happy hour, my first visit. Appetizers were great and Joy was very attentive. We’ll be back!

Shakers B, Manager at Shakers Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My husband and I had an early dinner at 4:30 on a Friday and were seated quickly. My husband loved the rice that came with his meal. My chicken was fine but the baked potato was strangely very warm but very firm. It was not really cooked through. The waiter said it was cooked as they all are. I'd say that is a problem. Everything else was fine. The restaurant was very crowded when we left by 6pm.

Shakers B, Manager at Shakers Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

3 stars over a baked Potato? Come back and ill have the chef make you the best loaded potato ever, i insist. Then it will be a 5 star! Thanks
Please ask for me.
Frankee manager

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This was the second visit to Shakers. The first one I would have rated a since the waiter was training another new person. Tonight was different. The food was good. The service was terrible. The waitress couldn't wait for us to get out of there. The check was non the table before we even finished out dinner She never even asked if we wanted desert or coffee. The check recommended a 20% GRATUITY which included the meal and the total tax. This appears to be their policy since this happened the first time also.. SHE was lucky I just didn't stiff her. I have no problem with a 20% gratuitity on food but I be damned if I would do it on tax .

I LIVE A BLOCK AWAY AND WOULD NEVER GO THER AGAIN.

Shakers B, Manager at Shakers Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

We deeply apologize for that type of service, we appreciate your business and we will try to teach and adjust the servers faults. Please try us again and I will get you the proper server and coffee and desserts on us!

Thanks
Frankee Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Went here several times during my stay in Wixom food and service were both amazing. I would highly recommend for a lunch or watching a game

Shakers B, Manager at Shakers Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you, cant wait for your return!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I was impressed with this place on my first visit. It was busy on a Saturday night so it must be good we thought. My husband had the wings and loved them. The nachos were enough to share between 2-4 people. They were pretty good nachos. I’d like to see a little more cheese and a little less Shaker sauce. My niece liked her grilled cheese. The French fries tasted like Wendy’s fries. I also love that they had their menu labeled for Gluten and they had a ton of GF options. Thank you for that! They had a sign up that they offered delivery from Grubhub. The next night we were without dinner plans and were going to try and order more food from there, downloaded the Grubhub app, but shakers was not an option. Was bummed. Can’t wait to try more from there.

Shakers B, Manager at Shakers Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for your kind review and business!
We will contact Grubhub to double check that. See you soon!