“Point Five Gully”

Abacus Mountain Guides - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Corpach
More attraction details
Owner description: Abacus Mountain Guides provide world class mountain adventures on the west coast of Scotland. With the highest qualifications in Mountaineering, Canyoning and Mountain Biking we deliver expert coaching and guiding in the mountains. Instruction and guiding in Mountaineering, Scrambling, Rock Climbing, Scottish Winter Climbing and Mountain Biking. Be inspired by your Private Mountain Guide in the best hills in Scotland, Ben Nevis, Glen Coe and Skye. We specialise in providing exactly what you want. Creating the perfect trip for you based on the prevailing weather and conditions, your previous experience and aspirations, is our challenge and what gives us the most satisfaction.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Always wanted to do point five gully for years, it was a close friend who recommended Abacus Mountain Guides and I definitely couldn't have chosen better. Mike looked after me from start to finish, the day was perfect and we had it all to ourselves. The climb was amazing so to was Mike enthusiasm plus his detail to our safety was very commendable and professional. There was never any moment I didn't feel in safe hands.
What a day I was shattered but so chuffed to have done a lifelong dream.
So a big smile and a huge thank you Mike

1  Thank Brian C
"north face"
"local knowledge"
"fort william area"

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I really can't rate Abacus highly enough. My friend Neil and I booked the three day winter mountaineering course as a way of improving on and learning further winter skills,

Abacus catered the course exactly to what we had asked for! We spent two days in and around Glen Coe, taking on the Gearr Aonach zig-zags with Annie, and the curved ridge on Buchaille Etive Mor with Mike and Nils. Annie also took us for a day of winter skills in the Cairngorms which was absolutely fantastic.

For those who have a bit of experience but are looking to improve under professional and excellent teachers, Abacus is absolutely the way to go.

Thanks again guys!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 11 January 2018

If you are an ice or mixed climber, Scotland is THE place. Abacus was an absolute pleasure to work with, and Mike Prescod, my guide, was an amazing partner and leader for my first time in Scotland. I can't wait to return.

MikePescod, Owner at Abacus Mountain Guides - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

It was great climbing with you Nate. Hope to see you again. Mike