“A great place for a good, fresh cooked, burger...etc!”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in White Lake
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

After getting soaked racing across the parking lot at a near-by big box store, it was getting late and we were hungry. Sonic was very close, we’ve eaten there before, and it’s always been good. So I pulled into the first available lane and checked over the menu. My wife already knew what she wanted. I wasn’t so sure. I was looking for something different...and I found it. I think title was number 11. Chicken strips, with a big onion ring, a bunch of tater tots, a slice of Texas toast and your choice of several sauces for dipping. The order comes with either 3 or 5 chicken strips. I was surprised and very happy with my selection. The next time we visit Sonic I will order the 5 piece selection. It was very good! There is an outside patio area with tables, etc where a couple families were using. All under the protection of a canopy.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

My wife and have been working very hard around the yard and neither of us wanted to heat up the kitchen cooking dinner. In fact, we didn't want to cook at all. But where can we get a delicious juicy burger. Just down the road a few miles... the Fix was a quick trip to Sonic Drive-In. Both of us ordered a SuperSonic Combo Double Cheeseburger. I had tater tots and my wife had French Fries. We both washed everything down with a root beer. Yum yum! We were stuffed. And we were certainly glad we had. sonic Drive-In Restaurant close to home. You and your family can also enjoy one of the many burgers, hot dogs and chicken sandwiches. You can even sit out on the Patio and enjoy dinner outside of the car. Enjoy...

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Two for one price shakes after 8 PM. Great value, good shakes. Nice selection of flavors. No long lines at window or use the car hops.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

After a week of home cooking it was time for a night out...and something different. We decided to drive to Sonic America's Drive-In. And, I'm glad we did. For the first time we used the Drive-Thru and it went well. We took our food home and enjoyed the comfort of our kitchen. We will be back.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Every time we go, it always seems like they are out of the product or the machine doesn't work. The alternative they offer for the same deal is never worth it either.