“Honest to Goodness”

Rocky's Coney & Grill Family Dining
Ranked #31 of 162 Restaurants in Westland
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We have been eating at Rocky's for years. The wait staff has always been very hospitable and customer oriented. The portion sizes are great and the owner regularly walks through greeting customers personally. The spinach pie is excellent as is the turkey pita but my all time favorite is the "Eddie's Burger" it is a 1/2 lb burger cooked to perfection with all the trimmings.

1  Thank StanleyB99

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The hash browns were fully cooked and deliciously crunchy. This along makes or breaks the meal. Omelette was very good. Staff was very friendly. Prices low. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Randy F
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I was craving fish and chips so decided to stop in. I knew from past visits that their fish sandwich was very big, so I wasnt surprised at the huge portion of fish for the dinner was! I opted for a bowl of clam chowder instead of a salad and got the fish and fries. Huge fish and very tasty! Service was fast and very friendly. So many different things to choose off the menu its hard to decide. Definitely give this place a try!

1  Thank luvsthaifood
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Worst service ever food was good place was clean server was rude and defensive when I asked if a particular item was authentic or imitation b4 I ordered ..will never be back ..

Reviewed 26 December 2016

My husband and I love Rocky's and have been there many times for Breakfast near the holidays, and have always had an excellent hot meal there with great service. Most recently, I was there Christmas Eve morning. The food was great and quickly served. Jessie and her team of waitresses makes sure that they are always ready to accommodate whatever guests need. They always have a smile and pot of coffee or two in their hand inbetween taking orders and serving great food. Their cheery, helpful, friendly attitude goes above and beyond. Even when asked questions about where to go in town and for what, they are always ready to help. They have never steered us wrong yet. I would highly recommend this delicious, friendly, and helpful restaurant to anyone!

1  Thank Lynn R